Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Hurst is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Hurst, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Mycobacterium Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Colwyn Hurst MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Hurst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Hurst practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.