A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Greenberg is Excellent. Dr. Greenberg has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Greenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Lawrence Greenberg practices Ophthalmology near Needham Heights, MA.
See Needham Heights Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Greenberg, Dr. Laurence Greenberg, Dr. Loren Greenberg, Dr. Lorenzo Greenberg