A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Greenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Lawrence Greenberg practices Ophthalmology near Needham Heights, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See Needham Heights Ophthalmologists.