Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kanner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanner
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kanner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Kanner MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Kanner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kanner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kanner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Internists and Oceanside Cardiologists.