A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kanner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanner
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kanner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Jay Kanner MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Kanner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kanner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Kanner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Internists and Oceanside Cardiologists.