Dr. Lawrence Jay Kanner MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kanner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kanner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias and Device Interrogation ICD Devices CRT Devices Pacemaker Devices VT Ablation AF Ablation SVT Ablation Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Kanner practice?
Dr. Lawrence Kanner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.