A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Katin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Katin, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Katin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katin graduated from Med Coll Pennsylvania. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Ira Katin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence I. Katin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Katin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Katin practices Otolaryngology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA.
See Paoli Otolaryngologists.