A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kneisley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kneisley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kneisley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneisley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kneisley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Torrance Mem Med Ctr, Torrance, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wayne Kneisley MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Kneisley practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kneisley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kneisley practices Neurology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists.