A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kneisley is Good. Dr. Kneisley has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kneisley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneisley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kneisley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Torrance Mem Med Ctr, Torrance, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kneisley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kneisley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Kneisley practice?
Dr. Lawrence Kneisley practices Neurology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Kneisley, Dr. Laurence Kneisley, Dr. Loren Kneisley, Dr. Lorenzo Kneisley