A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lebeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lebeau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebeau graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lebeau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Lebeau DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Lebeau practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lebeau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Lebeau practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.