A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Lebeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Lebeau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebeau
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebeau Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebeau graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lebeau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Lebeau DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Lebeau practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Lebeau has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Lebeau practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.