A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Richman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Richman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Richman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Matthew Richman MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Richman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Richman practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.