Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McChesney has a very calming way about him. He is thorough and clear in explanations of treatment diagnosis.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A caring communicator. Easy to talk to and listen to. He's first rate in all regards. His staff is as well and his office is squeaky clean.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Actually seen before my scheduled appointment. I dare any other Doctor in Central Florida to beat that fact.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McChesney is a very pleasant and easy to talk to Doctor, I was 100% happy with his services and if the need ever arises again that I need Surgery he will be my # 1 choice... Thank You.........

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the Doctor' s examination it was very thorough. I was also very pleased with the fact that although we had to change my appointment to another day he did it in a timely matter which was very important to me and my job.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointment was conducted very efficiently and professionally. The staff was friendly and there was absolutely no waiting. The doctor conducted his examination and explained his findings and the procedures to be taken very efficiently.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. Mc Chesney is a very warm and caring doctor.He was very thorough and will go out of his way to clarify any of a patients concerns.I woulnd not hesitate recommending him, or his office staff,to anyone.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is amazing and made me feel very comfortable. His wife is a doll as well... very supportive. Mrs. June is receptionist was very warm and welcoming!

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have already recommended Dr. McChesney to others.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

k\\ \\\ I think the world of Dr. McChsney and his assistance. They have from day one made me conformable and ready to all and any medical care. I would recommend him to all and anyone needing surgery.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First time in years a doctor had me strip to check my total body. Good old fashioned medicine!

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr./staff efficient, concerned, felt at ease, answered all questions. Especially impressed w/typed summery of exam received at the end of visit. Was given/have attended to additional tests. Look forward to next visit and solution to my health issues.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. McChesney to anyone in the Ocala area and if I ever need surgical services again, he would be my first choice. Dr. McChesney is the gold standard of what a surgeon should be, in every aspect when under his care.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office location is convenient. Office is clean and comfortable. Doctor and staff are professional and friendly. Questions and concerns were answered and explained.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional staff. Felt at ease right away. Dr spent a lot of time with me. Was very thorough and spoke in laymans terms so I could understand. Would highly recommend this doctor.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

WISH I COULD HAVE HIM AS FAMILY DOCTOR.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great care and knowledge by all concerned. Dr. McChesney and his staff are professionals who care for the health and well being of their patients not the volume they move through the office. Highly Recommended!

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the world of both Dr. and his assistant Sue. Also June at the front desk. I would gladly recommend the for all and any visit necessary.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Not a nice man. show details Not a nice man.
by otow on Mar 11th, 2014

I was not feeling well after surgery and i called the office twice to see this doctor and i was told that he was finished with me and he was not going to see me anymore. He is not a nice person. He is rude and lousy bedside manners. I do NOT recommend him at all.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr McChesney to be attentive, honest, with a good sense of humor. He saw me daily in the hospital. He was conservative, giving my body a chance to work through my problem, not rushing to surgery until non surgical solutions failed. 5 stars!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Uncaring doctor show details Uncaring doctor
Jan 31st, 2014

I had surgery by this doctor and i am now worse off than before and he does not care. After a month of my surgery i wanted to see him again because i was not doing good and he refused to see me . He is NOT a nice man.!!!! Even the nurses at icu said that he is not well liked at all.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Finally I have met a Doctor who is down to earth and really cares about his patience. Dr McChesney saved my life, he never treats you like just a number, he treats you like a friend.

My Lifeline show details My Lifeline
by Carol Feller on Mar 9th, 2010

wonderful surgeon,commpasionate,his concern is only for his patients. He will not win any awards for his personality, but his job is not a personallity contest. I would definitely look for Dr. McChesney if I ever needed major surgery again. He transplanted my liver nearly 10 years ago. Since then life has been so totally different. Health is such a wonderful gift, a gift that Dr. McChesney along with a wonderful donor gave me.I will always be indebted to him.