Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  Not a nice man.  |  show details
by otow on Mar 11th, 2014

I was not feeling well after surgery and i called the office twice to see this doctor and i was told that he was finished with me and he was not going to see me anymore. He is not a nice person. He is rude and lousy bedside manners. I do NOT recommend him at all.

|  Uncaring doctor  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2014

I had surgery by this doctor and i am now worse off than before and he does not care. After a month of my surgery i wanted to see him again because i was not doing good and he refused to see me . He is NOT a nice man.!!!! Even the nurses at icu said that he is not well liked at all.

|  My Lifeline  |  show details
by Carol Feller on Mar 9th, 2010

wonderful surgeon,commpasionate,his concern is only for his patients. He will not win any awards for his personality, but his job is not a personallity contest. I would definitely look for Dr. McChesney if I ever needed major surgery again. He transplanted my liver nearly 10 years ago. Since then life has been so totally different. Health is such a wonderful gift, a gift that Dr. McChesney along with a wonderful donor gave me.I will always be indebted to him.