A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Myers, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Willson Myers MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Myers practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Myers practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.