A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Parker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Neil Parker MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence N. Parker practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Parker practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.