Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Narun
Dr. Lawrence Narun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Grove, PA, with another office in Wilmington, DE. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Narun is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Bayhealth Medical Center at Kent Gen Hospital and Howard County General Hospital Inc. Dr. Narun has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Narun has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Lawrence Narun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Grove, PA.
Dr. Gregory Desimone
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Grove, PA36
Dr. Mark Noveck
West Grove, PA33
Dr. Rajesh Reddy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Grove, PA 0.02 mi11