A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Pabst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Pabst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabst
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pabst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Pabst, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabst graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pabst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Galion Community Hospital
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Bucyrus Comm Hosp, Bucyrus, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Pabst MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Pabst practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Pabst has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Pabst practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Galion, OH.
See Galion Surgeons.