A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Pabst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Pabst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabst
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pabst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Pabst, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabst graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pabst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Galion Community Hospital
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Bucyrus Comm Hosp, Bucyrus, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Pabst MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Pabst practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Pabst has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Pabst practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Galion, OH.
See Galion Surgeons.