A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Paletz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Paletz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Paletz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Paletz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Paletz has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Paletz MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Paletz practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Paletz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Paletz practices Urology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Culver City, CA.
See Inglewood Urologists.