A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Cooper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Richard Cooper MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Cooper practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa General Practitioners.