A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Frank, Ophthalmologist, General Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Frank, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Frank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Bowie Health Center Department PGHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Seth Frank MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Frank practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Frank practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.