A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Frank, Ophthalmologist, General Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Frank, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Frank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Bowie Health Center Department PGHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Seth Frank MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Frank practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Frank has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Frank practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.