Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Scherr III
Dr. Lawrence Scherr III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY, with another office in Manhasset, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Scherr is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Scherr III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lawrence Scherr III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Jeremy Boal
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Great Neck, NY 0.03 mi22
Dr. Mark Jarrett
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Great Neck, NY 0.03 mi42