Dr. Lawrence Matthew Specht MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Specht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Specht is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Specht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Avascular Necrosis Osteonecrosis, Hip Disorders, and Hip Surgery.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Specht graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Specht has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Specht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Specht practice?
Dr. Lawrence Specht practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Rockville Centre, NY.
See Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons and Burlington Surgeons.