A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Specht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Specht is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Specht
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Specht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Specht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Specht graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Specht has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Matthew Specht MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Specht practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Specht has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Specht practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.