A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Specht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Specht is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Specht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis Osteonecrosis
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Shoulder Surgery
- Surgical Navigation
Education & Awards
Dr. Specht graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Specht has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Specht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Specht practice?
Dr. Lawrence Specht practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Rockville Centre, NY.
See Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons and Burlington Surgeons.