Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Specht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Specht is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Specht, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Specht graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Specht has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Matthew Specht MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Specht practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Specht has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Specht practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Rockville Centre, NY.
See Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons.