A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stankovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Stankovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stankovits
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Stankovits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Stankovits, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stankovits graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stankovits has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence M Stankovits MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Stankovits practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Stankovits has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Stankovits practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Surgeons.