A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Taw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Taw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taw graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Taw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Beng-Lee Taw MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Taw practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Taw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Taw practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.