A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Tawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Tawa is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Tawa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawa graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Tawa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Shinzo Tawa MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Tawa practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Tawa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Tawa practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.