A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Wagman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Wagman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Wagman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Body Weight
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wagman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Wagman MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Wagman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Wagman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Wagman practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.