A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Weinberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Weinberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Weinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Alexander Weinberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Weinberg practices Neurology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Neurologists.