More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Atkinson
Dr. Lee Atkinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Atkinson is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, Emanuel Medical Center and Doctors Hospital of Manteca. Dr. Atkinson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lee Atkinson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Lee Atkinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jane Anderson
San Francisco, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Michael Amylon
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Maureen Su
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi13