A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Erickson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- West Penn Allegheny Health System
- Metrohealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Kim Erickson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee K. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Lee Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Erickson practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.