A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Erickson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- West Penn Allegheny Health System
- Metrohealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Kim Erickson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee K. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Lee Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Erickson practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.