A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Erickson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Kim Erickson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee K. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Lee Erickson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Erickson practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Gibsonia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.