A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Peng is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Peng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Peng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Li Peng MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee L. Peng practice?
- Dr. Lee Peng has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lee Peng practices Internal Medicine near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Media, PA.
See Havertown Internists.