A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Lin, DO is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Tzu Lin DO is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lee T. Lin practice?
- Dr. Lee Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Lin practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.