Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Naramore
Dr. Lee Naramore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maryville, TN. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Naramore is affiliated with Blount Memorial Hospital, Johnson City Medical Ctr and Woodridge Hospital. Dr. Naramore has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lee Naramore has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Lee Naramore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, TN.
Dr. Paul Miller
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Maryville, TN 0 mi18
Dr. Veronica Gubatan
Maryville, TN 0 mi19
Dr. Curtis Markham
Addiction Medicine, Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Maryville, TN 0.32 mi30