A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Pomeranz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Pomeranz, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Pomeranz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomeranz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pomeranz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Pomeranz MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee Pomeranz practice?
- Dr. Lee Pomeranz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Pomeranz practices Surgery near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Surgeons.