A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Riley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Riley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Riley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Hunter Riley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Riley practice?
- Dr. Lee Riley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lee Riley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.