A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Riley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Riley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Riley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Hunter Riley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Riley practice?
- Dr. Lee Riley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Riley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.