Surgeons
Virginia Brain and Spine Center
1818 Amherst St
Winchester, VA 22601
540-450-0072
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  he saved my son's life  |  show details
by tina keefer on Nov 5th, 2013

i found him very nice.treated my son jesse with respect. he preformed to brain surgerys on jesse.almost 3 months!!no seizers!

|  Waste of time  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Selznick made me wait 2 hours. Yes, 2 solid hours. He was cold and short when telling me that my 2 radiologist reports were wrong. "I am the expert. I would bet my license..." He actually said he would bet his license that he was right... And 3 other doctors were wrong. He completely blew me off and tried to send me to pain management. I was refered to him by my family doctor that told me I needed surgery or a biopsy. And that I need to see him ASAP. I went to him looking for a solution but instead I left in tears. Very upsetting to be treated so awful and waste 2 hours of my time... Not to mention the 45 min one way drive and gas money. Complete waste.

|  show details
Sep 28th, 2009

Talks fast but makes sense and really listens.

|  Too busy for patients  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2009

Dr. Selznick was referred to me by my family physician. After waiting in his lobby for more than an hour, he diagnosed me with a herniated disc and sent me to physical therapy. The physical therapist sent me back to him due to the fact that I was getting much worse. He then sent me to pain management for an injection because I was unable to have surgery THAT day. The injection worked for about 3 months, but when it wore off and I went back crying, he dismissed me saying that it obviously wasn't that bad or I would've had surgery 3 months prior. The last time I saw him was the day before Christmas break, he talked to me for less than 5 minutes, and told me to get another injection. Since then, I've found a new surgeon who diagnosed me with a herniated disc, spinal stenosis w/ radiculopathy, and degenerative disc disease, and has performed surgery. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.