Learn more about Dr. Lee Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Silverman, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee David Silverman DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee D. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Lee Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Silverman practices Psychiatry near Darby, PA.
See Darby Psychiatrists.