A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Silverman, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee David Silverman DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee D. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Lee Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Silverman practices Psychiatry near Darby, PA.
See Darby Psychiatrists.