33 years of experience
Accepting new patients
AP Willcox Inc
1002 Highland Ave
Shreveport, LA 71101 Phone number & directions
Learn more about Dr. Lee Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Stevens is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Stevens, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Stevens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Stevens MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee Stevens practice?
- Dr. Lee Stevens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Stevens practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Psychiatrists, Shreveport Adolescent Specialists, Shreveport Geriatric Doctors, Shreveport Emergency Physicians, and Shreveport Family Physicians.