33 years of experience
Accepting new patients
AP Willcox Inc
1002 Highland Ave
Shreveport, LA 71101 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Stevens, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Stevens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Stevens MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee Stevens practice?
- Dr. Lee Stevens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Stevens practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Psychiatrists, Shreveport Addiction Specialists, Shreveport Child Psychiatrists, Shreveport Emergency Physicians, and Shreveport Family Physicians.