Learn more about Dr. Lee Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Jordan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kershaw County Medical Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Tyrone Jordan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lee T. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Lee Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Jordan practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Dermatologists and Columbia Pediatricians.