Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leela Rangaswamy
Dr. Leela Rangaswamy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, MA. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rangaswamy is affiliated with Christiana Care Health Services, Children`s Hospital Medical Center and Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leela Rangaswamy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Leela Rangaswamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, MA.
Dr. Alan Ertel
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Arlington, MA 0 mi39
Dr. Byron Hartunian
Cambridge, MA 1.87 mi38
Dr. George McManama
General Practice, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Belmont, MA 2.05 mi69