A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leena Kansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leena Kansal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leena Kansal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kansal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leena R Kansal MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Leena R. Kansal practice?
- Dr. Leena Kansal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leena Kansal practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Lake Tahoe, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.