A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leesa Condry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leesa Condry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Condry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Condry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leesa Blake Condry MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leesa B. Condry practice?
- Dr. Leesa Condry has 1 office location.
Dr. Leesa Condry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.