A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leesa Galatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leesa Galatz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galatz
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Galatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leesa Galatz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Galatz graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Galatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leesa Galatz MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leesa Galatz practice?
- Dr. Leesa Galatz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leesa Galatz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.