A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leesa Galatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leesa Galatz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galatz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leesa Galatz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Galatz graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Galatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leesa Galatz MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leesa Galatz practice?
- Dr. Leesa Galatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leesa Galatz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.