A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lei Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lei Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Molecular Genetics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Shanghai Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lei Li MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Lei Li practice?
- Dr. Lei Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Lei Li practices Clinical Molecular Genetics near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Geneticists.