A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lei Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lei Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Molecular Genetics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Shanghai Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lei Li MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Lei Li practice?
- Dr. Lei Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Lei Li practices Clinical Molecular Genetics near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Geneticists.