A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Galatzan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Galatzan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Galatzan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galatzan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Galatzan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Baylor Carrollton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Stewart Galatzan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leigh S. Galatzan practice?
- Dr. Leigh Galatzan has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Galatzan practices Emergency Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Emergency Physicians.