Family Practitioner

3000 N Halsted St
Ste 723
Chicago, IL 60657
773-883-0723
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  I will continue to recommend Dr Roberts  |  show details
by Lisa on Dec 13th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Roberts for about 3 years and I have always had a great experience. The staff is professional and Dr Roberts makes the visits easy. She is very direct - which I like - but still compassionate. I have recommended her to several co-wokers and friends. A good choice!

|  Great doctor's experience  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

I found Dr. Roberts after an extensive search and asking my friends for referrals. I was actually surprised to see a few recent negative postings on one review site....but I can ell you that Dr. Roberts was attentive, professional, and took her time with me. I found the overall experience nothing but excellent.

|  FIRST RATE doctor - HIGHLY recommended  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

I have found Dr. Roberts to be one of the most honest and approachable doctors that I have had. She has been my PCP for over 4 years and has remained engaged and professional. I also have several friends who see her and have the same experience. Nice to see that most reviews tell the same story - honest, direct, professional and totally engaged. You won't find better -- I have not!

|  WIll not go back  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Didn't bother to notify me that I shouldn't eat prior to my visit for testing so now I am expected to come back for another visit.Dr. Roberts was not engaged. Dismissive, disinterested, and actually got up during my exam to take a phone call. Not impressed.

|  Doctor Roberts is excellent!  |  show details
by Melissa on Aug 31st, 2010

Easy to make appointments, she is on time, her office is really great, staff is excellent, Dr. Roberts is easy to talk to and put me at ease right away. 5 stars from me...

|  Realy good experience  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2010

I highly recommend

|  An excellent physician  |  show details
by Catlover1963 on Jun 24th, 2010

A truly inspirational physician who helped me back on the road to appropriate self-care. Does not run to write unnecessary prescriptions; is not alarmist. Put me immediately at ease.

|  I highly recommend Dr. Roberts!  |  show details
by Theresa on Jun 13th, 2010

I had my second visit with Dr. Roberts and I wanted to share my experiences.I have found Dr. Roberts to be attentive, compassionate, complete in her exams, and warm. What I really appreciate is that she is listens first and then provides her opinion. I have had so many doctors not talk to me (or not hear me) and rush me out to see the next patient. Her staff is great - her office is great. I waited all of 5 minutes each time to get in. Next up is my boyfriend who I have bugged to get a physical --

May 5th, 2010

Everything I ever wanted in a primary physician!

|  I would recommend Dr. Roberts to everyone!  |  show details
by Weronika on Mar 17th, 2010

Doctor Roberts has been absolutely amazing. She listens to her patients and cares about helping them.The office manager/nurse Daisy is great, very nice and helpful. Appointments are easy to schedule. I would recommend Dr. Roberts to everyone!

Mar 3rd, 2010

Really a good doctor's experience.

|  Great doctor experience  |  show details
by Marie on Feb 3rd, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Roberts for about 2 years. I find her to be very attentive and willing to listen. She never makes me feel rushed and addresses all my issues. I have referred her to 3 friends who are also very happy.The office is great and I love her spa robes -- it is true - she uses them!I actually paged Dr. Roberts last week on a Sunday and she spent over 15 minutes talking to me and then offered to see me at 9 on Monday. Way above what any of my previous doctors have done.

by Mark1975 on Feb 2nd, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Robert's office reminds me of a spa -- it is very relaxing. Scheduling is easy -- Daisy is great. She got me in for a same day appointment and Dr. Roberts was on time! Everything is electronic and I had my prescription waiting at my pharmacy right

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  made me feel like crap  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2008

I called Dr. Roberts asking if I could get additional tests done for a problem that was making me nervous, even though a previous test showed that nothing was wrong. I have no history of anxiety and dont have any mental problems, but she certainly made me feel like I did. In a nutshell, she told me that there was nothing wrong with me and the problem was not with the test results. She ordered the tests anyway, but I feel too embarrassed to make an appointment to have them done. Her bedside manner stinks! This happened weeks ago and it really ruined my day...I liked her so much before all this happened, but now I'm considering switching to another, more caring doctor (hopefully theres one out there!)