A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leilani Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leilani Woodson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leilani Woodson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Woodson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leilani Woodson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Leilani Woodson practice?
- Dr. Leilani Woodson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leilani Woodson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and San Pedro, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.