A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Whitson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Whitson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitson graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Gilbert Whitson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leland G. Whitson practice?
- Dr. Leland Whitson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leland Whitson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.