A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lemoyne Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Surgery Center Of Bradenton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lemoyne Franklin Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lemoyne F. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lemoyne Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lemoyne Johnson practices Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.