A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lemoyne Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Surgery Center Of Bradenton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lemoyne Franklin Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lemoyne F. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lemoyne Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lemoyne Johnson practices Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.