A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Sarraf
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Sarraf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Sarraf graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Sarraf has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf practice?
- Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors, and Los Angeles Internists.