A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Sarraf
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Sarraf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Sarraf graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Sarraf has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf practice?
- Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lena Al-Sarraf practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Santa Clarita, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Clarita Family Physicians, Santa Clarita Primary Care Doctors, and Santa Clarita Internists.