A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lena Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lena Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lena Weiping Yu MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lena W. Yu practice?
- Dr. Lena Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Lena Yu practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.