A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lennis Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lennis Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lennis Burke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 53 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lennis P. Burke practice?
Dr. Lennis Burke practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Pasadena Pediatricians, Pasadena Pediatric Specialists, and Pasadena Cardiologists.