Learn more about Dr. Lennis Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lennis Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lennis Burke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 53 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lennis P Burke MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lennis P. Burke practice?
- Dr. Lennis Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Lennis Burke practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Pediatricians and Pasadena Pediatric Specialists.