A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lenora Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lenora W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Lenora Lee practices Hospitalist near Sacramento, CA.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eleanor Lee, Dr. Eleanora Lee, Dr. Eleanore Lee, Dr. Elenora Lee, Dr. Elinor Lee, Dr. Ella Lee, Dr. Ellen Lee, Dr. Ellie Lee