A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Bastiaens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Bastiaens is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bastiaens
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bastiaens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Bastiaens, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastiaens graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Jan Bastiaens MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leo J. Bastiaens practice?
- Dr. Leo Bastiaens has 7 office locations.
Dr. Leo Bastiaens practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New Kensington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Homestead, PA.
See New Kensington Psychiatrists and New Kensington Child Psychiatrists.