A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo D'Ambrosio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo D'Ambrosio, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo T D'Ambrosio MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Leo T. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Leo D'Ambrosio has 6 office locations.
Dr. Leo D'Ambrosio practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.