Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Ruby on Dec 30th, 2014

Excellent caring manner. He takes the time to explain everything.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 21st, 2014

Been to many doctors over the years. Best I have found. Been seeing him 15 yrs.

Dr. Dalton is a great doctor show details Dr. Dalton is a great doctor
Sep 6th, 2013

Dr. Dalton has been our family doctor for almost 40 years. He is a wonderful, caring doctor. We never feel rushed by him, he carefully listens and makes note of everything. He doesn't just prescribe drugs unnecessarily. He is a rare breed of doctor nowadays. We refer as many new patients to him as we can and always feel comfortable doing so.

Jul 20th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Dalton for 15 years. He is the most compassionate, wonderful doctor I've ever encountered. Sometimes, I'm left in the waiting room for 30 minutes or so, but he's worth waiting for. Dr. Dalton truly cares about people, not just the symptom. Once he's in the exam room, he doesn't make me feel rushed at all. He listens, he's inquisitive, he's thorough and most importantly, he's a very kind and considerate man. I've recommended him to many friends over the years, and they've all been satisfied with his services. I think the world of Dr. Dalton!

He's a fabulous doctor show details He's a fabulous doctor
May 16th, 2012

Dr. Dalton has been our family's physician for 40 years. He is the most caring doctor I've ever met. We love him as if he was our blood family. We won't see anyone else. He's careful about prescribing medications and takes all the care we need with him.

Bad Doctor with Inappropriate Staff show details Bad Doctor with Inappropriate Staff
Apr 10th, 2012

This doctor is a joke. I have been to him several years AND HE HAS NEVER EXAMINED ME! He listens to the heart, looks in the ears and mouth AND THAT IS THE FULL VISIT. Medications are prescribed then denied. Office staff is slow, fat and malignant in nature. I am appalled that he is able to practice. Oh yes, check your medical records - you will find inaccuracies and falsehoods written to protect lazy staff.

Worth the time show details Worth the time
by Richard G. Mallory Jr on Jul 8th, 2010

While i have ben going to Dr. Dalton for more than 25 years i always end up waiting 30 minutes after my scheduled time this used to irk me but quit a few years ago I realized he Never made me feel rushed. always listen to all and any problems i felt like he was there 2 see me only. never a hurried time. after over a hundred visits that in it self tell you how great he is!